Happy Birthday. May your day be joyous and special! I hope you have lots of cake, but make sure you save some for me!

Happy Birthday. May your day be joyous and special!I hope you have lots of cake, but make sure you save some for me!

Happy Birthday. Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake!
Happy Birthday. For the shining star on your special day, you are never very far away, for in my thoughts you always stay.

Happy Birthday. It's time to enjoy your special day to the fullest!I hope that life brings you lots of happiness and laughter.
Happy Birthday. May this day be full of fun, happiness and laughter! Have the happiest birthday ever!

Happy Birthday. My heart explodes with joy just from knowing that you are in the world. Thanks for being you! No one else could do it better.
Happy Birthday. Every spin around the sun brings new opportunities, new delights, and new chances to become you very best self. May the coming year be full of peace and enlightenment!

Comments